After deep and considered reflection on the current climate with regards to Covid-19, we wish to advise our valued customers that there will be changes to the way we deliver our service to you.
Our ultimate aim is maintaining the health and safety of our customers and our staff. This is our only priority at this time.
With the current restrictions with regards to social distancing by the Australian government, we advise that we wish to adopt these practices also. If we can help slow the spread of coronavirus in any way possible, we will do it. And we will do it proactively, not reactively. We will not wait until it is too late.
We aim to deliver our products to the public in a way in which the risk of transmission is significantly reduced. We feel that by limiting traffic in our small space, we can provide a more efficient and safer environment for shopping.
Therefore, as of Sunday, 22 March 2020, the following will be implemented:
* Our products will only be available for purchase via our online shop.
* This will operate as a pickup service only at this time (ie click and collect).
* Orders will be restricted to residents of Kiama and its surrounds (those in the 2533 and 2534 postcode areas). Proof of residence may be requested to ensure that this condition is satisfied.
* There will continue to be limits on the quantity of products that can be provided to ensure that all of our customers receive their fair share. These limits will be detailed on the website, and may increase or decrease at any time.
* Orders will be processed in the order in which they are received.
* Future dated orders will not be accepted.
* Customers will be advised via text when their order is ready for collection from our shop at 1/122 Terralong Street, Kiama.
Any orders received that do not adhere to these conditions (ie out of area, excessive ordering) will be rejected and refunded in full. Please note that refunds may take up to 5 days to be processed by our online provider.
We recognise that there are customers that will not be able to access this service. We will continue to serve elderly and/or disabled customers as per normal. However, we encourage these customers to use the online service if they are able to do so.
We hope that these changes, whilst extreme, will greatly decrease the risk of transmission of Covid-19. It will result in less time waiting, and in close contact with others. These are unprecedented times, and we may not get this right, but we hope that by choosing this course of action that the Kiama community can appreciate what we are trying to achieve. And that is to look after each other, and keep us all as safe as possible. Flatten the curve.
This situation is dynamic and ever-evolving, and we look forward to a time when we can return to normality. We hope we have your understanding.